Everything is bigger in Texas, including Texas itself. If you’re looking for a moving company to handle your Texas in-state move, go with John Ferguson Moving & Storage. We have the experience, expertise, and care to make the entire in-state moving process simple for you.
Our state is huge, and this can throw some people off when it comes to what type of move they are getting. Many assume that their location being so far away would make their move a long-distance move, but that isn’t the case. A move becomes long-distance if you cross a state border, even if you end up in the same state. We want to assure you that, here at John Ferguson, we are equipped to handle all types of moves, even those across this great state.
Services For In-State Moves
If you’re looking for an in-state moving company, look toward John Ferguson Moving & Storage. As full-service movers, we are dedicated to providing you with every service that you need or may need. We can:
- Take you anywhere in Texas!
- Pack and unpack all or some of your items.
- Provide climate-controlled warehouse storage with 24/7 surveillance.
- Handle specialty moves for complex items such as antiques and pianos.
We are proud to not only offer a wide-range of services for your intrastate move, but to offer tailorable services. Tell us what you need and we will fit our services to perfectly match what you’re looking for, even if it’s a last minute change to the moving plan.
Where in Texas are People Moving?s
A lot of people are moving to and within Texas. So, where in Texas is all of this migration happening? WalletHub put together a list of the fastest growing cities in America, and there were a few Texan cities on there. According to that ranking, here are the top 3 growing cities in Texas:
- Frisco: With a small town feel and short distance from Dallas, there’s a reason why Frisco was named the number 1 place to live in 2018 by Money.
- Round Rock: As Austin becomes the latest tech hub, it’s suburb of Round Rock is getting the most growth in terms of percentage. It’s home to many businesses itself, including Dell Technologies.
- MicKinney: With beautiful parks and a unique, trendy downtown, it’s no surprise that this Dallas-Fort Worth suburb is growing fast.
You’ll notice that in this list, suburbs are seeing the biggest growth. People are looking to get the perks of the big city, such as job opportunities and entertainment, while also getting the cheaper cost and more quiet lifestyle that comes with living outside of the big city. Keep this high-demand for suburban homes in mind while looking to buy a home.
Get Your In-State Moving Quote From John Ferguson
John Ferguson Moving & Storage is your best option for an in-state moving company that will give you true peace-of-mind throughout your move. We are A+ rated by the BBB, fully-licensed (Our TXDMV number is #0063888027C), and locally-owned. For your in-state move, know that you can trust John Ferguson.