John Ferguson is the trusted office moving company of El Paso, Texas.
Moving your office entails much more than a typical residential move. Commercial moving presents different challenges and requires great attention to detail in order to have a successful office relocation. That is why you need the moving professionals at John Ferguson Moving & Storage to help with your office move in El Paso, TX.
John Ferguson has years of experience providing local moving and long distance moving services for businesses throughout the El Paso area. Our commercial movers are professionally trained to handle and transport your business assets safely and securely. We have the moving expertise, equipment and resources for handling all office equipment, furniture and other assets.
Office Moving Services
- Customized moving plans
- Evening and weekend availability
- Minimal downtime for your office
- No day-to-day disruptions
- Specialty moving services
- Storage options
“The best office moving services with minimal downtime”Just because you’re moving your office doesn’t mean your business’ daily routine has to suffer. We know as a business that the number one concern associated with office moving is the disruption to the office’s productivity.
Moving your business won’t be a hassle with John Ferguson Moving & Storage. Our office moving services are tailored to relocate your business with minimal downtime. We have evening and weekend availability so you can have the peace of mind knowing that the relocation process won’t interfere with your day-to-day.
Office Moving Tips for El Paso Businesses
Before you begin planning your office move, take the time to review some of our effective El Paso office moving tips, compiled by the expert movers at John Ferguson Moving & Storage:
- Start Planning Early: When moving your office, our expert movers recommend planning at least two months in advance to your decided move date. This will give you enough time to plan and coordinate everything that needs to be done prior to your move.
- Review Current and New Building Rules: It is important to know both your current and new building’s guidelines and rules for moving. Most buildings or complexes have certain dates you can move on as well as time frames.
- Notify IT ASAP: Your IT department will need the most time to prepare for your office relocation. Notify your IT immediately about the move. This will ensure you that everything is set up and ready to go at your new office space.
Professional Commercial Moving Company in El Paso, TX
Other office moving companies in El Paso, TX cannot compare to the commercial moving services John Ferguson can provide for your office and business. We are dedicated to fulfilling your office relocation without disrupting your office’s productivity.
The moving representative assigned to you will take the extra time assembling an office moving plan that fits your business hours, schedule and budget. We provide the best customer service in outlining and communicating with you every aspect of your office move.
For any questions about the office moving services we can provide for you, contact us today at (915) 373-9202. To begin your next commercial move to or from El Paso, Texas today, fill out our online form and recieve a free quote for your office move. One of our moving representatives will contact you shortly after.