Options for Your Moving Estimate
We want to work with you to fit our services to perfectly match what you need. While many moving companies ignore optimizing the process of getting an estimate, we have ensured that obtaining an estimate with John Ferguson is simple. We offer multiple ways of getting an estimate. Our two main estimate processes are in-home surveys and virtual surveys.
In-Home Survey: This is the standard way of getting an estimate throughout the industry. We send an expert to your home to go through each room and take inventory of all of your items that you want moved. With all of this information we are able to put together an accurate estimate.
Virtual Survey: Our virtual survey option is one that we have offered for a while, but became much more popular as virtual options have become more mainstream as a result of the pandemic. For this option, we still have a moving expert take inventory of your items. The difference is that they don’t come to your home. Instead, this can be done over video chat. You will be able to walk them through your home via your phone or tablet.
What services are available for you to get a estimate for? You can get an estimate for any of our moving and storage services. Ask about our:
- Local, In-State, and Long-Distance Moves
- Residential and Office Moving Options
- Packing and Unpacking Services
- Secure Warehouse Storage
- On-Demand Storage
- Specialty Moving Services
These services can be tailored to fit your move. We’ll work with you for a moving plan that works perfectly for what you need. If you’re interested in learning more about any of these services, speak with a John Ferguson representative about it. You can mention the services you are interested in by mentioning them in the “Additional Comments” section of this form.
Benefits of Choosing John Ferguson
There are plenty of “movers near me” to choose from, so why get your online estimate from John Ferguson Moving & Storage? Here are just a few of the reasons why John Ferguson is the right choice for your move: We are…
- A locally-owned and operated El Paso moving company.
- Experienced since 2006.
- A+ rated by the BBB.
- Fully-licensed and insured. Our Texas DMV number is 0063888027C.
- Dedicated to providing top-quality customer service.
When hiring a moving company, look at everything about each moving company. Not only do we offer every single service you could need, but we are a trustworthy moving company that handles the moving process in a way that makes it stress-free for you.
What to Do After Getting Your Free Estimate
So, you get your free moving estimate from John Ferguson, our moving expert takes inventory of your home and items either in-person or virtually, and you got your estimate. Well, now what? Here are some of the next steps in the moving process:
- Discuss your move with your assigned moving coordinator. They will be with you every step of the way helping you from the moment you apply for your estimate.
- You should take inventory of your items before you move. That means taking pictures of each item that could be damaged so that you have a record of its condition going into the move. For valuable items like antiques, look into getting an appraiser so you can get an exact value.
- On the day of your move, you should be there while the crew loads your items and you will need someone to be at the new location to check out your items and sign off that they were delivered.
These are just a couple of the steps in the moving process. To learn in more detail about what you will be doing and what your movers will be doing, ask your moving coordinator and review our Buyer’s Guide anytime during your move. Our goal at John Ferguson is to give you a move with peace-of-mind. A big part of that is helping you prepare for what to expect.
Why Choose John Ferguson for Your Moving Estimate
Whether you’re looking for a local moving estimate, a long-distance moving estimate, a storage estimate, or an estimate for any of our other services, look towards John Ferguson. We are the trusted moving company in the El Paso area. There’s a reason why we’re so highly rated by past customers. Snag your online moving estimate today by filling out the form on this page.